Is your basement lingering with nasty odor? Have you noticed blackish, greyish patches or marks on your ceiling/walls? If your answer is YES, then it is likely that you have a mold problem. This is not good news but if you take care of it soon, it’s not a big deal!
The reason why mold grows at your home or office is MOISTURE: Mold is basically fungi, and thrives in humid environments. This funky fungus can cause allergic reactions, pneumonia, allegedly even dementia. The mold is usually black, brown, or orange. Not always, but mold can produce a musty smell, if this is the case then remedial action is very much required. Don’t wait to give us a call!